Sunday 21 September 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers Challenge. The base card is covered in self adhesive purple glitter paper, then I have used some blue/purple snowflake glittery paper to put my image onto. The Tilda image I have coloured in with Whisper pens and matted her onto some more of the sticky glitter paper. Down the other side I have used some of the new Papermania Ribbon range, I used two rows of purple and one green in the centre. Then added two purple flowers and secured them with white snowflake brads. To finish it off the sentiment on the bottom , once again matted onto the purple glitter paper. Thanks for dropping by.



9 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute and cuddly Christmas card! I love it!

Mrs Wonka x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the sentiment!
Jennyx

carolann said...

Fantastic hun love the chilly tilda xxxx

Annie said...

Chilly Tilda is one of my favourites and love her with the purple tones. hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

Love you card and Tilda is gorgeous!

COCO said...

pretty card !!!!

Kristine said...

Adorable christmas card!
Thanks for using my sketch and for joining Friday Sketchers;)
Hugs from Kristine

craftyb said...

Awwwww..so cute! I love this image! bx

maxine said...

Beautiful card