Monday 15 September 2008

And The Winners Were!!!!!!!!!


These are the two invites my brother and his future wife have picked, they couldn't decide on one or the other so have decided to have half of one, half of the other just to make life more complicated. They didn't pick either of my faves but it is there day and so will go with the flow, so only another 40 of each to make now. So my DD at Arlines Allsorts I will be depending on your help when we see you in October. Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oh, not my favourite either, I liked the ones with the hearts on...

...but as you say it's their day!

Good for you for making it happen for them!
Ruth x

Becky said...

These are beautiful Mammy, I like the second one, I think that's my favourite from them all, I know Arline liked the hearts too! You should have said these are the invites, no choice lol!!
Love Becky xx