Monday 1 September 2008

Cutie Sunday Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks Cutie Sunday Challenge which was a sketch. I have matted my base card with some pink card and then I have used some lovely backing paper bought at my local craft warehouse for only 25p, a great bargain! Its very funky. I then ripped this along a scallop edged ruler and placed it onto my card, then I took a piece of K&Co to co-ordinate with the base paper, picking out the pink tones and cut a circle out of this and stuck that down into the middle of the card. I cut out a stamped image of Tilda and a set of her steps and coloured them in with distress inks and then I stuck Tilda onto her steps and stuck them down onto the card in the centre. I added a couple of funky spotty flowers from once again the Joanna Sheen site(you will have guessed by now that I love these flowers!!!!!!!!!) And to finish it off a couple of sentiment stamps from Cuddly Buddly. Thanks for dropping by.





9 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Arline, love that image :o)
Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jutta said...

Very beautiful card. I love the colours and the image.
Hugs Jutta

Frau Ninchen said...

its a beautiful card!

Tina said...

a beautiful card. I love the colors!
Thanks for playing

Hugs
Tina

Becky said...

What a fab combination of pink and blue colours! And Tilda looks wonderful sat on the steps! Great flowers too!
Love Becky xx

*Arwen* said...

Oh what a cute card - great colours.
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

carolann said...

Wow awesome card hun well done xxxx

Bev said...

Fab card Arline, the colours are so pretty

hugs Bev x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Arline, love the bright colouring you have used. Louise x