Saturday 13 September 2008

Dotties World Challenge


This is the inside of my card I have covered one side with Anitas xmas paper with Merry Christmas paper all over it and on the opposite side I have used some gold mirri board and made a pocket with striped paper , which I have used on the front of the card. Then I have taken some gold mirri board and made a bookmark shape out of it and used a stamped image from Dottie of a Tin Soldier, coloured it in with Whisper pens and finished it off with some red ribbon, and so enabled it to be taken out of the pocket. Thanks for dropping by.




Here is my card for this weeks Dotties World Challenge which was to have something removable in it. My base card is covered in some rather dark red paper from the Anitas xmas range and then I have broken it down with a piece of striped paper from the same range. Next the image I have used I have coloured in with my Whisper pens and stuck that down over the striped paper. The sentiment strips were from Kanban and a couple of flowers to complement the colours I have used.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

This is fabulous Arline - you've obviously put loads of work into it and the result is stunning. Well done for getting in by the skin of your teeth!!!
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Brilliant! This must have taken you ages by the looks of it, what a lot of work you've put into it. Great work Arline.xxxxx

Arline said...

Very good Mum! Very clever! Fab! Looks like this has taken you ages but was defo worth the time you've spent on it! It is great!xx