Friday 22 August 2008

Penny Black Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks Penny Black Challenge which was to use ribbon. I used this sweet little mouse looking at his Christmas list for Santa. I then coloured him in with distress inks and matted him onto some gold mirri board and added a small red ribboned bow. I then used some of the new Dovecraft Xams papers to layer my card and then I took a narrow bit of gold mirri board and added an Anitas red Christmas Wishes ribbon. To finish it off I have used a sentiment from Michelle Marsdens Xams pack which I bought last year and layered that onto mirri board too. Sorry the pics aren't very good this week but we have just bought a new camera and its being a bit temperamental at the moment . Thanks for taking the time to look at my card

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Mammy! Love your card! It's so cute!! I've got one of the new blog roll things now so I can keep up to date when peeps post, hence why I'm here now lol!!
I'm having a craft day with your lovely daughter tomorrow, I think she will be teaching me a thing or two, shes getting very good!!
Love Becky xx

Arline said...

This is fab Mum! Love that paper! Makes your card look very expensive! That along with the ribbon!xx