Friday 22 August 2008

Dotties World Challenge

Here is my card for this weeks Dotties World Challenge and the theme was pink! I used a downloaded image of Dottie carol singing, with her better half and the cat!! Here I have backed my card with the new funky pink Christmas Range from Anitas and as she is called Dottie , what a better way to start than to give her some bright pink dotty paper! I then used another piece out of the same pack and it had pink stars on it just to break up the pink a little bit. Then I coloured the image in with my Whisper pens, making them both very pink! Except the cat of course, whoever heard of a pink cat! I finished the image of by placing a pink jewel on each corner of the image and then I ifnishe it off by printing a sentiment from Cuddly Buddly stamps and mounted that onto some pink card. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That's lovely Arline. Thank you for taking part xx

Arline said...

This is great! I love all that pink-love those papers and Dottie and George look fab coloured in pink!xx

Adele said...

Lovely Arline, those papers are wonderful aren't they.

Congratulations on being Dottie's World Customer Thursday, email me if you still need the blinkie code!!

Love Dingle.x

Louly said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!I love everything about this card, Dottie looks good with dark hair doesn't she? I don't know why but I always make her ginger.

Becky said...

Brilliant pink card! Love it!
Love Becky xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful pink Christmas card!