Tuesday 17 January 2012

Some New Cards from Old Bits and Bobs

So yesterday I was having a bit of a sort out of my craft stash and found one of those litlle decoupage books with tiny pictures in to cut  out and I also found some tiny wee cards, so I had a play around with some of them and made some little Thank You cards for my Christmas and Birthday pressies to send off to people. The papers and card I have used comes from my stash box, you know the one, we crafters all have one and I dont know about anyone else but I always forget about it! But this time it came in very useful for tiny bits of paper etc. So here they are, hope you like them. I made six in total and the theme was a cute little rabbit and I tried to make them bright and cheery. What do you think?


Well tomorrow (being Wednesday) is my day I have set aside this year to get my craft stash out onto dining room table and create some more cards for challenges. Thanks to all who  drop by and leave your lovely comments. Happy crafting! Hugs and kisses Arlinex

No comments: