Sunday 29 January 2012

A Good Sort out

Well I know you are going to think I am crazy but Friday I spent the day sorting my box of flower embellishments into colours and then bagging them into little plastic bags- as every time I wanted a flower out of the box they fell all over the place and its driving me bonkers. So now I have sorted them the next thing on my list today is my ribbon box I think I may be pulling my hair out by the end of that little job! As I said earlier in the week my brother has been this weekend and he has taken my mum back to Sussex with him-so three weeks of not running here there and every where. He is 50 next weekend and is off on a Mediterranean Cruise, so we had him a birthday cake made in our football team colours as a surprise, which was made by a lady at o little local cup cake shop. Her cakes are yummy and also purchased a couple of her cupcakes and have put pics on to let you all have a look at them. I am looking forward to being able to do my own thing for a few weeks- so tomorrow I am off to the local craft shop to stock up. I was going to do that today but  felt bit dizzy and had splitting headache so wasn't really in good mood for shopping, even if it was for me. So will be back later in the week with some cards. Have a great day whatever you are doing and happy crafting. Love and hugs Arlinex

No comments: