Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year to One and All

Happy New Year to everyone out there in blog land, its been a few weeks since I have updated my blog-well since before Christmas. Hope everyone had a good one and got lots of nice things and lots of crafting goodies. When I was at the NEC in November I purchased a few sets of House Mouse stamps, a bit warily as I wasn't sure how to colour them with my Promarkers, but I have been watching Joanna Sheen on You Tube as to how to do it and so over the last couple of days I have become obsessed with stamping and colouring them and have really enjoyed doing them. I  will put some samples on later in the week, but I am very pleased at how my first attempts have come out. And so to my first card of this year and its a Christmas card for my daughters challenge blog called Christmas Crafting  and this month we are being sponsered by Whimsey Stamps and they have given us five digi stamps free for our winner, so why not join us and give it a try, you never know you may win and as they say You have to be in it to Win it! Our challenge for January was to make an easel card so here is mine hope you like it . I have used a cute  nativity scene from Lili of the Valley toppers and kept gold as my main colour. Well will be back later in the week with some more creations.. Thanks to all of you nice people that stop by. Hugs Arlinex


1 comment:

Arline said...

Tis a lovely card Mum! Looking forward to seeing your House Mouse images!!xx