Wednesday 5 May 2010

Rainy Dismal Day Here in Sunderland!

Morning fellow crafters, well its not a very nice day here, grey and dismal and now its started to rain. Oh well that means another day of blog hopping! I found a small storage box this morning in my bedroom empty or so I thought, inside I found a DCWV paper pad, two brand new stamps I had bought before Christmas (a Sarah Kay one and a Magnolia one) and some Prima flowers!Now all I have to do is find my Rock a Blocks? I threw all my acrylic blocks out when I purchased these and have some stamps I would like to try out but have been unable too as I am sure my teenage daughter borrowed them while ago and has never put them back! My oldest daughter bought me a set of the Beatrice Potter stamps too and am dying to use them also, I think maybe I am going to have to go and purchase some blocks of some sort. Well yesterday some stuff I ordered for my daughters hen night arrived how exiting, hopefully some more will arrive today. Well thats it for today love and hugs Arlinex

2 comments:

Sandybeaches said...

Thanks for popping past on my blog and leaving a comment today! I'm in Western Australia and yes thats our dog at one of the local beaches 5 min drive from home as my blog picture:)Hope your day has been a goodie! Thanks for the inspiration:)x

Becky said...

Hi Mammy!!
I never got along with Rock-a-blocks lol!! Hope you find something suitable, maybe a piece of glass out of a small photo frame??
Looking forward to the Hen Party now!!
xx