Friday 9 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

This is my card for this weeks Just Magnolia challenge and that was to use some punches! So I have made a Thank You card this time. I have used some pink card for my base and then some spotty paper and I have then picked out some of the colours out of the paper and used a large flower shaped punch and trimmed them down to place on the corners of the card. Then using the same colours I have punced some small circles out and dotted them around the card. I have then used my image and coloured her with Pro markers, added some Prima flowers, a sentiment and a little ribbon to finish it off. Hope you like my card , thanks for dropping by.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Aww, it's gorgeous Mammy, love the colours, pink and purple go so well together don't they!!
xx