Wednesday 14 April 2010

Busy Busy Busy Another Three Cards Today!

Well I have been busy again today, I have had the old fingers working doing some more challenges. My first card is two in one, I have followed the sketch from this weeks Sketch and Stash and challenge and then I have combined this with this weeks Pollycraft Challenge, which was to use pink, browns and to use either green or yellow on you card. Using brown bazzil card as my base and then used some pinks and brown papers. The image is a stamp from the Kars stamps, which are real cute. I have used pro .markers to colour her in and added some flowers, one being yellow and a little sentiment



Here is my second card for the day and again two challenges in one. This one is A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge and their sketch to follow and also Just Cute Teddies Challenge, which was to use flowers with a teddy. I have made this card with a friend in mind who isn't very well at the moment, so I have tried to make it nice and bright! So I have used various coloured bazzil card on this card and the brown with flowers is DCWV card out of one of their pads, which I have hardly used. I have added some striped ribbon which I found in my stash and it has all the colours I have used on it. My image is a Cuddly Buddly stamp of a little nurse, checking her thermometer. I have then added some lovely bright flowers(which I bought last year when we were doing the university open day weekends!) and just finished them off with a couple of buttons and a get well sentiment.

My final card of the day is for the Papertake Challege, which was to make a card called Cutie Pie. Well here is mine and he is so cute , don't you think? Here is my little grey bear sitting crying on his cushion. Everyone say aah! I have used Coppic markers to colour this little ted in and mat and layered him on purple card and added a spotty ribbon. I have used a dark purple as my base and added some purple daisy paper as the base and then added my image. Some little daisy flowers and buttons and a sentiment. And just to finish it off some little adhesive pearls. If you haven't guessed by now, my fave colour is purple. Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my cards.

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous, sweet images and colours.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Wow Mammy!
They are all absolutely stunning!! So good to see you back blogging, looking forward to seeing more!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous cards!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again next week too!
hugs!
Sharon

Kylie said...

Gorgeous colours and great card. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Kylie xo

Annie said...

two darling teddy bear cards that are bound to cheer up! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Kat said...

What lovely bear cards. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Sarah said...

Such a fab card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Arline, thanks for joining in Just Cute Bears Challenge this week. Hugs Ali x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx