Saturday 3 November 2012

Holidays now for two weeks!


Morning everyone. Well holidays got off to good start this am as I was up before 6am in newsagents by 6.30 and had washing on line before 7am! just cannot lie in even on a weekend but shall probably be dozing by 4pm! I am going to make  2 Christmas cakes today so will have the lovely aroma of spices floating around the house most of the day. Middle of the week will see me travelling to Nottingham to see my aunt and drop my mum off there for a few days, then Friday I am off to Stoke to see my eldest daughter and then we are off to the NEC Sunday for the craft show and will also meet up with my bestest buddy from Walsall, not got much money this year for the show so will have to bargain hunt. I am a bit nervous about going because just getting over the Vertigo and these hot flushes I keep having- major crowds is probably not good idea but have to try. Then Monday onto Lincoln to see younger daughter at University(can't wait) on our way back home phew exhausted just writing about it!

Onto my card now its for Christmas Crafting and this month I had to decide what the challenge would be, so I chose decoupage. When I first started making cards this is what I used to use so thought it was good idea to go back to my roots of crafting so to speak. So I used a 8x8 card and used House Mouse decoupage and used some lovely black papers for my base, added some ribbon, flowers and a sentiment.

Well thats me for now may get the chance to do some challenges later in the week. So whatever you are up to this weekend have a good one and thanks for dropping by love and hugs Arlinex

1 comment:

Time to be creativ said...

Welch ein niedliches Motiv. Auch die Karte dazu gefällt mir gut.LG Anja