Saturday 30 July 2011

Xmas Shopping in July!

Well today my daughters and I went to the Matalan discount store, this is a Matalan store that sells all its ex stock for daft prizes form as little as 20p! So we spent only £42.00  between 3 of us and we had 2 black dresses, 5 ladies tops/jumpers, 5 mens tops, 2 mens jumpers, ladies pjs, nightdress, 6 scarves, kids jumper, kids tights, 2 sets kids hat and gloves, one pair of ladies shoes and one pair of ladies slippers and lastly 1 christmas decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!! What bargains and the two little black dresses for my daughters were £1.00 each and my bargain the two mens jumpers soft wool again £1.00 each! So some christmas shopping done in that lot. Brilliant, the only thing is you have to be there at the right time and we were today. Before we went there we had been to a small craft shop that I use and bought some lovely ribbon, another Molly Bloom stamp, which was also reduced today and  my stash of Bazzil Bling card love it. So I think we had better not go out for a few days and do crafting as we won't spend any more money that way!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow that sounds amazing!! Well Jel lol! xx

Hazel said...

Arline - I'll look forward to seeing a card you have made with your new Molly Bloom stamp. Hazel x