Sunday 6 September 2009

Another Three card creations for challenges.

The first card above is for the Penny Black challenge this week it was to show some one you loved them using one of their images. So I have used this cute stamp of two little hedgehogs, its really sweet. I have used a pale lilac card for my base colour and some paper with lilac hearts on it. I have used Promarkers to colour the image in, used some lilac ribbon, lilac flowers from Flora Doodles and a sentiment from Penny Black too. To finish it off I have added some pink heart buttons and some gems.


My next card is for the Just Magnolia challenge,and it was their sketch with a Magnolia character, so I thought I may as well make a christmas card, to add to my collection. I used some Dovecraft papers onto red base card,and then used some silver and red spotty ribbon down the centre behind the image. The image is the Magnolia Santa and I have matted some silvermirri card under him and then added some white Mulberry Flowers and ice blue embellishments in the centre and a Merry Christmas sentiment to finish it off.

My final card today is for Sketch Saturday challenge, and this is my take on their sketch, again I have made another christmas card. This time I have used some beige card for my base colour and then some lovely brown christmas paper with winter words on it. Then I have punched some more beige card out into wavy circles, then put a Forever Friends stamped image on top of them, adn then added my brown spotty ribbon. I have used Coppic markers this time to colour the image in, added some brown flowers with pink flowery buttons and some pink embellishements . And finally to finish it off a christmas sentiment. Thanks for dropping by and looking at my cards.

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

lots of fab cards darcy....love your cute image and details......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxxx

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous cards. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

COCO said...

oh very nice card !!!
thanks for your participation to my sketch !!!
hugs COCO

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous cards, lovely images and colours.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

These are fab - I love the funky layouts! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

Beth xx

Becky said...

Loving all your gorgeous cards Mammy, glad to see you're doing Christmas already!! You will never believe that I've used all my scalloped cards already, and I had 50 of them!! Will have to get some more in November!!
Love Becky xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Darcy you ahve been busy - fab selection of cards. Love the cute image and yummy flowers on the PB one - Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kristen H said...

Great cards! I love all your extra touches!!!

theneon said...

These are all great cards and you have put a lot of detail into each of them. The picture of your birthday tea - is great too!

Cindy Groh said...

Love that santa card. Great job:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/