Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/

This is my entry for Sketch Saturday Challenge. I have made this card for my friends daughter who will be 16 this week and it's very girly don't you think. All pinks and purples. I bought this stamp just before I had my fall so haven't used it until now, the hippo is so cute having her bath with her little duck. The zig zag paper is out of my new DKWV paper and card stack I have just purchased, with some vouchers I was given. Its yummy. I have added some self adhesive lace along the bottom and some purple gem stones and added a sentiment on it. Thanks for dropping by










1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the way the duck is balancing on his tummy, so sweet!!
Another stunner (come on, you're all getting too good now lol!!)
Love Becky xx